As a Group leader of Automation and Quality Assurance, you will ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues. An excellent Quality Assurance Manager has eyes like a hawk and solid skills and experience in Automation quality control (CI/CD).
Your approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle. The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming for the long-term success of our business.
- Be responsible for the product quality, automation/manual QA.
- Design and implement an automation testing methodology.
- Design and implement automation & performance tests.
- Deep architecture knowledge on high scalable cloud environments.
- Design and implement CI/CD environment and methodology.
- Be responsible for establishment of a support team as well.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- BSc. degree in Computer Science or Army tech unit (top graduate).
- At least 2-3 years of Java/SCALA server-side development.
- Experienced with Amazon SaaS architecture (advantage).
- Track record of designing and implementing automation testing and CI/CD methodologies.
- Deep understanding software engineering principles.
- Motivated, fast learner and independent.
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills.