Smart mobility is about to revolutionize the way we live, work and commute – it’s sparked by vehicle connectivity with an eye forward to autonomous driving. In order to make it work seamlessly, it’s first got to be Secure and Safe – that’s where Upstream Security comes in. We’ve created the world’s first and only cloud-based cybersecurity solution designed specifically for Smart Mobility, and already trusted by over a million connected vehicles worldwide.
We are looking for a talented Automotive Threat Intelligence Analyst focused on Automotive cybersecurity incidents, threats and vulnerabilities to join out team.
What you will be accountable for?
You will conduct mainly online threats research, analyze the collected information, discover new trends and insights, develop new research tools and maintain a comprehensive database of threat intel repository to feed our product and the community.
If you are talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for our unique solution- we want to hear from you.
- Conduct online research (including social media) of automotive cybersecurity incidents, threats and vulnerabilities
- Maintain a repository of automotive cybersecurity threats and incidents
- Analyze information collected from a variety of sources to identify and report on new findings
- Correlate different type of data types and build new threat feeds modeling
- Compose intelligence reports
- Lead and manage development of new tools to improve the research and reporting capabilities
- Source information from industry and regulatory bodies, market analysts and other security intelligence sources.
- Work closely with the dev team, sales and marketing team and 3rd to build and enhance the threat intelligence system
- Research new technologies and adopt them for use in the threat intelligence system
- Research new threat intelligence feeds to enrich the database
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in web intelligence related to cyber
- Cyber security background
- Software development experience – can be basic.
- Management skills: can work with and manage external vendors
- Ability to use creativity, innovation, flexibility, and analytical skills in problem solving
- Advantage: Knowledge of SQL and python
- Advantage: Experience working with Microsoft Power BI
- Advantage: Russian speaking
- Advantage: experience with graphic design / UI
- Motivated, fast learner and independent.
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills.