What is your passion in work? Do you love making ideas resonate with others and sharing them with the world? Are you passionate about coming up with new creative ideas? Do you love technology and believe it can help to make a better and more secure world? Do you wish to work in a young and exciting startup together with super talented, nice and ego-less people? Then your place is with us.
We are looking for a marketing jack of all trades who can manage content, run digital campaigns and manage events. You must be a quick thinker and a creative executer; motivated with a passion for technology. If you are familiar with the cybersecurity or the automotive landscape, you have an unfair advantage, but it won’t break the deal if you aren’t. English mother tongue is a must because you will be creating and reading a lot of content (website content, editing blogs, marketing collateral and more). You will also play a part in building Upstream online presence by managing our social media. We are looking for an individual who can run independently and become part of the Upstream’s marketing forces. As a Marketing Manager, you have a chance to be part and impact many different aspects of the sales and marketing efforts. The position is full-time job.
- Leading and executing different Marcom activities
- Leading events and trade shows execution - pre-event, during, and post event
- Managing company social media pages
- Updating website content
- Working closely with the sales team to understand what they need and determining the best way to deliver on their requirements
- Helping to develop and maintain key reports on marketing and sales activities
- Manage go-to-market projects and related tasks, including marketing activities across multiple channels such as events and trade shows, online marketing, branding, content marketing and integrated marketing campaigns
- Support strategy activities such as market research and analysis, competitive analysis, and customer presentations
- Prepare briefs, presentations, documentations and other materials required for the strategy and execution processes
Experience and Skills
- At least 3 years of experience with B2B marketing operations and/or demand generation in the global market
- Experienced in marketing automation and CRM tools, especially Hubspot.
- Experience in working with Google Analytics, SalesForce and WordPress.
- Experience in generating social media campaigns
- Thriving in fast-paced environments and being comfortable managing and prioritizing multiple requests and demands
- Hands-on experience, curious and love of exploring new domains and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in the cybersecurity space - a plus
- Experience in the automotive space - a plus
- Experience of working at a startup - a plus
- Strong project management skills