Smart mobility is about to revolutionize the way we live, work and commute – it’s sparked by vehicle connectivity with an eye forward to autonomous driving. In order to make it work seamlessly, it’s first got to be Secure and Safe – that’s where Upstream Security comes in. We’ve created the world’s first and only cloud-based cybersecurity solution designed specifically for Smart Mobility and already trusted by over a million connected vehicles worldwide.
We are looking for a talented Security Researcher focused on Automotive cyber-security incidents, threats, and vulnerabilities to join our team.
What you will be accountable for?
You will research large scale data, work with customers, devise insights and algorithms that will be a core part of the company’s innovative security solution.
If you are talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for our unique solution- we want to hear from you.
- Highly experienced in detection of: Malwares, patterns recognition, exploits in protocols, protocols reverse engineering, anomaly detection
- Design and implement a high scale Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Design and implement an innovative security technology
- Research cloud and automotive cyber security
- Research new technologies and adopt them for use in the company’s product
Experience and Skills:
- Experienced in security product development
- Experienced in security product research
- Deep understanding of either network security or analytics based security
- Experienced with Amazon SaaS architecture, design and implementation
- Good understanding of the AWS architecture
- At least 2 years of server side development
- Deep understanding software engineering principles
- BSc. degree in Computer Science
- Motivated, fast learner and independent
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills
- Creative and independent