Electric Vehicle OEM
Unlock the value of EV data
CybersecuritySecure your electric vehicles against hackers
Upstream delivers the most comprehensive cloud-based mobility cybersecurity solution in the industry.
- Upstream’s cloud-based, agentless, and cost-effective solution enables immediate cybersecurity across the entire connected vehicle ecosystem with zero disruption to EV production cycles or time-to-market.
- USecure against multiple types of attacks against electric vehicles, EV charging stations, and the surrounding mobility ecosystem with Upstream’s AI-powered cyber threat detection capabilities.
- Respond immediately and efficiently via seamless integration to third-party SOC and VSOC solutions such as SIEM, SOAR, and others.
ComplianceComply with EV-related standards and regulations
Upstream and AutoThreat Intelligence play a central role in compliance with automotive cybersecurity, data privacy, and EV-specific safety standards and regulations.
- Upstream helps EV OEMs comply with NHTSA’S new order for crash reporting with its mobility digital twin and built-in workflow integrations.
- Upstream offers holistic monitoring and detection of cyber threats and attacks across all EV sources complying with the UNECE WP.29 R155’s demand for an effective CSMS (cybersecurity management system).
- The Upstream Platform and AutoThreat Intelligence aid EV OEMs meet important aspects of the ISO/SAE 21434 standard.
- Upstream alleviates GDPR and data privacy concerns by providing EV OEMs with multiple configuration options for data anonymization ranging from PII stripping to obfuscation and encryption on various elements of the vehicle data.
EnhancementEnhance your vehicle and the relationship with your customers
Upstream’s advanced analytics capabilties enable an EV OEM to enhance their vehicle’s performance and quality as well as the customer experience related to vehicle usage.
- Upstream can predict failures in vehicle batteries and engines as well as find the root cause for vehicle DTCs, enabling EV OEMs to enhance their product and aleviate user concerns regarding battery life, engine capabilities, and more.
- With Upstream, EV OEMs can utilize mobility data to better understand customer preferences and needs in order to customize experiences through relevant OTA or software upgrades.
- Upstream enables EV OEMs to offer usage-based services that are not as readily available to legacy OEMs.
nlock the Value of your Mobility Data
Built upon the Upstream Platform architecture are purpose-built and customizable platform applications that shift mobility data insights into action
You might find these resources interesting
escar USA 2022